Thread: About tantric massage and slow sex

About tantric massage and slow sex

Often, we don't simply want sex, but want to feel the warmth of each other again.
    Receiving a whole body oil massage from me, I 'm giving you the intimate feeling of being hold, protected and caressed from all sides - until the deepest satisfaction.
    You think you are satisfied? I am only getting started…
    I am touching you slightly, unexpected at first, with this inadvertent intention.
    Let's take us time, I will touch your nipples - almost only. Calmly. You may see my breasts and my nipples, touch them - almost,(!) feel their energy, but not more for now. You can feel them being present, they are not within reach, not yet.

We will increase the lust until the infinite, slowly I will unwrap my body for you, hours passing by. There is a pause within each move for the next touch (of my breasts, of my navel, of my pubic region), the move rather takes place in the pause, breathtaking the pauses are, like the breath during its standstill, like the life by its death - and its rebirth. We will have orgies of flow and ebb of the lust.
    You know that I am moist since hours. You cannot touch my wetness. But you can smell it, this substance has long gone deep into your blood and you see me melting with desire for you.

I can sense your d--k within half a yard now, within a whole yard in its full presence. The real touch finally is almost like an orgasm. I could touch you any place on your skin now, your arm, any other tiny little place. There, too, the orgasm pokes out under the skin, still under the skin for now. I increase it, slowly I admit more - more of touch and more of standstill.
    Until you beg for making love with me, begging, crying with lust and happiness, and still once more we touch without immediate satisfaction until it gets unbearable, until the body is filled with wild energy, everywhere, there are not erotic points, we PERCEIVE a single erotic flood, there are no legs, no arms, no sex organs, no penis, no clitoris, no vagina any more.

Quickly, the perception for one's own body shape comes back, unforeseen, unexpected, unwanted, and with it the desire for more. Then, with each new touching each other, the body shape fades again.
    It is this penetration into the whole being, all possible bounds dissolve, everything is penetration and when the penetration actually takes place it is intense as never before, and has long before happened and is still so far away, because I allow it once, thrice only, and then a waiting for the next flood….
    Finally, this fulfilment takes place that has been lost in every day life - skin and hair is drunk with oil and the mind is full of nearness and love.

It is the feeling of being full, hunger and lust are completely satisfied… only for the moment. Lust is transitory. The experience of satisfaction is transitory.

Re: About tantric massage and slow sex

Good experience! Have you ever tried a tantric massage?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!