"Hallo wie gehts" to everyone as they say in Germany. I have just joined this network and wanted to be the first to leave a message about an experience I had at a Spanish girls club in Madrid. It is called Even 11 and I arrived there late last night after having drinks with my friends in a bar in the centre. We went from bar to bar and decided to find a girls club. Some waiter recommended to us Even 11 and we took a taxi there from the centre, arriving in about 20 minutes. It was a quiet area and we went into a large, clean and discreet hotel to find a selection of 15-20 women. They were all extremely hot women, all sorts, and very professional when they presented themselves to us. My friend chose a spanish woman and I a colombian. My lady was mid 20s, perfect hips and incredible breasts. It has been a while since I have seen such a woman. In the room, she did to my request and it was a good price at 60 for half an hour. Anyway, just wanted to share this with anyone who may be in the area...bye!